Coronavirus Update 3/19/20:
Due to government mandates and recommendations on the coronavirus,
the council of Bellingham URC has temporarily suspended
our gathering for corporate worship and all other gatherings.
It grieves us that we cannot gather together for corporate worship in the near future.
We pray that our current inability to gather will awaken in our hearts
a fervent desire to return to the Lord's house with the Lord's people
to call upon His name together.
Until we can gather again, the BURC Consistory calls upon each head of household
to diligently lead family worship, not only throughout the week as usual,
but also each Lord's Day that we cannot gather together, both morning and evening.
To assist in this, our pastor will provide a recommended order of worship
and audio recordings of his sermons to be played at the appropriate time in your family worship.
Click here to find these orders of family worship and audio sermons, which will be posted each Saturday on our Facebook page.
Sunday School: 9:30am
(Call or email the Pastor first to make sure we're not on winter or summer break.)
AM Worship: 10:30am
PM Worship: 6:00pm
(Last updated 3/15/2020)
Bellingham URC is located at
4454 Pacific Highway in Bellingham,
just east of I-5 between Bakerview and Slater.
Please click here
for a map.
1. From I-5 South, take exit 260 for Slater Road.
2. At the first traffic circle, take the third exit (heading over the
3. At the second traffic circle, go straight to stay on Slater
4. At the third traffic circle, take the first exit onto
5. Bellingham United Reformed Church is a mile down the road on the left side, just past Motor Trucks.
1. From I-5 North, take exit 260 for Slater Road, and take the first exit in the first traffic circle.
2. At the second traffic circle, take the first exit onto
3. Bellingham United Reformed Church is a mile down the road on the left side, just past Motor Trucks.